The 21st Century Program is offered to all students in Grades 5-8 at no cost. Parents must complete a registration form for all students who attend. Contact the CMS office or program coordinator to receive a form.
21st Century Information
- All procedures and rules from regular school hours are held at the same standards during all 21st Century programs.
- All clubs/activities are staffed by certified teachers and qualified staff.
For more information:
Contact Vonnie Johnson-Quam – CMS 21st Century Program Coordinator
Before/After School Programs
- All students participating in morning activities must enter through door #6 and report to designated areas.
- Students are to be in Morning Activities no later than 8:10 a.m.
- AM Gym
- Monday-Friday 7:30-8:30am
- AM Walking Club
- Monday-Friday 7:45-8:30am
- Report to room 112
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 3:30-5:00pm
- Students are to report to the After School Activities program by 3:40 p.m.
- Students will be provided a healthy snack after school
- Students will read for the first 20 minutes of the PM session. Students should bring a book to read.
- Bus transportation to designated areas will be available at 5:00 p.m. for students in PM Activities.
- Students can be picked up at 5:00pm at door #1 (front door facing south).
• Homework Club: Small group tutoring (maximum of 15 students per classroom)
• Daily Activity: Games, service learning projects, crafts, STEM activities, Mindworks activities, and more.
• Lego Robotic League
• Art Club
• Boys Club
• Girls Club
• Budget Club
• Other clubs also offered throughout the year